Monday, July 04, 2005

War of the Worlds (don't see it)


I just finished watching War of the Worlds. This was not a good movie.
Turns out stories 107 years old don't work in the present, especially when they didn't make much sense to begin with.
I could go on about it in greater detail, but I don't really want to . Instead, I suggest checking out this link, BUT know that it spoils the movie. That being said (i.e., written and read), if you don't care about that sort of thing, and/or don't plan to see it, enjoy. It is pretty funny (save the odd religious debate in the comments section).

1 Comments:

Blogger mush said...

I found this particularly wonderful: "A few people applauded when the movie was over. My mom commented these are probably the same people who applaud when an airplane lands."

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home