Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Beautiful Day

Every day you wake up is a beautiful day*, but knowing that and feeling it are two different things. I'm feeling it today I suggest you try the same.
Appreciate your life, your loved ones and the opportunities you've had and still have.
It's true things could have been better, but it is also true that things could have been a lot worse. So how about telling someone you love that you love them.
Better yet, go hug 'em if you can.**

Smile... Life is Beautiful.

*Because I'm me, I feel that I should add the qualification that this is not true for numerous people on this planet. It was implicitly assumed that one's basic food, shelter and security needs are met. Some humans are currently living through an actual Hell; so this is not even remotely true for them. Knowing that, it can put your' life in a bit of perspective.
** Unless you're sure, ask first :)
' Similar to * it was assumed that such a person wouldn't be reading this blog. Repeat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cosd said...

Agreed, true happiness/contentment is a frame of mind, not a destination.

From appreciation and love come great things.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading you makes me feel like telling you so, so here it goes:

"I love you Darren"

[Feel the beauty of today way out there on the East Coast]

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home